Today’s print market is evolving rapidly and print providers need to keep pace.
Print Service Providers around the world are investing in digital migration, seeking out new ways to produce high quality, short run, on-demand, and fully customised applications. At the core of this shift is the need for technology to combine the use of data, personalization and print quality to fuel not only their businesses as brand owners, campaigners or print service providers but also creates new and sustainable relationships to end customers.
Join Océ Australia for lunch to learn how fuelling the emotions of print by moving from targeted communication pieces to individualised communication will create the additional business opportunities and therefore greater return for the investment, for both brand owners and producers alike.
The event will provide you the opportunity to:
- Understand the impact of migrating offset to digital and how it will make a difference to your business
- Hear from a customer, from a similar business to your own, that has successfully implemented the VarioPrint i300 and learn how they are using the technology
- Learn how the solution will drive revenue for your business by increasing your productivity, reducing touchpoints and production costs
- Understand why 200+ customers around the world have invested in the VarioPrint i300 inkjet sheet fed technology
- Explore the quality, flexibility, application range and automation of the VarioPrint i300 Series